Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas 2013


Seems we never have enough time. I haven’t written a post in a couple weeks because I targeted December to finish the 1st draft of the next novel, and whadda ya know? It’s here.

So’s Christmas.

Get the tree, decorate the tree, drink the eggnog, go gift shopping, wrap presents, decorate house inside, drink the eggnog, go gift shopping, decorate house outside, drink the eggnog, strings lights, curse, find the bad bulb, drink the eggnog, go gift shopping, set up Nativity scene, go food shopping, drink the eggnog, buy more lights, find the bad bulb in new lights, curse, bake cookies….

 I don’t know how Maggie does it.

Oops!

Football’s on.


Gotta run.
See you next week.

Best Regards,
DB

Website - www.dbcorey.com
Twitter - DB Corey
DB Corey on Facebook - tinyurl.com/mltv6rs 
DB Corey Author FB site bit.ly/DBCorey-Author
DB Corey on LinkIn - tinyurl.com/oftk7do
Meet Myster Write on Facebook – www.facebook.com/MeetMysterWrite

3 comments:

  1. <----------Still laughing
    I spit out my tea on this one...I don't know how Maggie keeps a straight face around you.
    LOl....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds remarkably familiar! Merry Christmas to you and Maggie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude! I see the problem already. Not enough eggnog! You need more eggnog! (and prolly more cowbell too.)

    ReplyDelete